Welcome to KeyRealSeo's Case Studies
SEO — is not tough. You just need to make right steps in the right directions.
Signaldv SEO Project
It is an online store offering a diverse array of products akin to a Far Eastern version of AliExpress.
What we had
- zero amount of organic traffic
- low level of Google’s trust
For SignalDV, a store offering a diverse array of products akin to a Far Eastern version of AliExpress, the challenge was unique. The primary goal was to transition from a virtual showroom to a revenue-generating platform.
What SEO Works Have We Provided?
- made keyword analysis
- crafted a website structure
- solved technical issues
- established meta-tags and header templates
- created a balanced internal linking strategy
As usual started with semantic analysis. Given the site’s broad product offerings, identifying the right keyword universe was a complex but vital first step. We crafted a website structure post semantic definition and tackled technical glitches to make the site search-engine friendly.
Alongside, we established meta-tag and header templates and executed a balanced internal linking strategy to evenly distribute “SEO juice” across various pages, giving priority to high-importance categories.
SEO Results for Signal DV?
The collective impact of these strategies led to a substantial increase in organic web traffic within less than a year, effectively meeting the client’s goals of enhancing brand recognition, credibility and of course organic traffic.
- Starting Point: An ambitious endeavour, SignalDV came to us at square one—zero organic traffic in April 2019.
- Finish: By February 2020, we helped them scale the heights, achieving a remarkable 3,000 organic visitors per month.